Monday, January 19, 2015

Strange Dream #1




I had a strange dream the other night.

I was living in a house boat that was attached to the shore.  It had only three walls and a roof and the place where the forth wall should have been was open to the ocean.

I noticed that a hippopotamus was swimming toward me and the people I was with in the houseboat.  Then someone threw it a peanut butter sandwich.  The hippo ate it and came closer.  I thought this was a very bad idea because hippos are very dangerous and kill more people than lions do.  The hippo didn't attack us though because there was also an elephant in the water.  The elephant was blocking the hippo's path and it was completely submerged in the water.  It stuck its trunk out of the water like a para scope and swam around next to the house boat.  I looked over the edge of the boat to get a better look at it.  The water was clear, so I could see it was swimming next to a brick wall with lots of round, evenly spaced holes in it.



Kind of like this but a lot of them, evenly spaced, and under water.

Suddenly a long red octopus tentacle darted out of one of the holes and grabbed the elephant.  The octopus pulled it's tentacle back into the hole along with the elephant.  The elephant was much larger than the whole so it had to squish through the hole like it was made out of goo.  I stepped back from the water's edge in shock and horror.

Then it was time for us eat.  For some unknown reason everyone was eating cats, and I was eating my sister's childhood cat fur and all.  It was still alive and getting eaten didn't seem to bother it at all.  I ate it starting with the tail and working my way up to the head.  The whole time the cat was laying down and letting me eat it.  When it came time to eat the head I was told that I had to bite down really hard and kill it fast or else it would realize I was being eaten and bite me.  At this point I was starting to realize what I was doing was gross and horrible.  I really didn't want to kill the cat, but it was only a head at this point.  I strengthened my resolve and decided to put the cat out of it's misery.  I stuffed it's head in my mouth and bit down hard.  The cat died and I choked down the head.  

After I ate the cat I began to cry because the cat belonged to my sister and she and I would miss it a lot.  It really was one of the best cats I ever knew.

The End




No comments:

Post a Comment